Canon Law Webinars - Mitis Iudex : évolution et application
March 20, 2017
Révérand Edwine St-Louis, J.C.L.
This lecture (in French only) will be presented at SPU and webcast simultaneously. To learn more about the lecture, please click here (information provided in French only).
If you are interested in following the live webcast, you will need to register by clicking here. Please note: the webcast will only be live 30 minutes before the conference start time.
- Crispina and Her Sisters: Women and Authority in Early Christianity
- Information Session on Internships presented by the Internship Office
- La Maison des Leaders, le Groupe Courage et PGF Consultants vous invitent à rencontrer Rémi Tremblay (in French only)
- Honouring the Past, Keeping Faith in the Present, Shaping the Future: The 2017 National Conference of the Catholic Network for Women’s Equality
- Meet and Greet for future students accepted at Saint Paul University!