Canon Law Webinars - Mitis Iudex : évolution et application
March 20, 2017
Révérand Edwine St-Louis, J.C.L.
This lecture (in French only) will be presented at SPU and webcast simultaneously. To learn more about the lecture, please click here (information provided in French only).
If you are interested in following the live webcast, you will need to register by clicking here. Please note: the webcast will only be live 30 minutes before the conference start time.
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité
- From Reformation to Globalization in Canada, Germany, and the World
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event"