Campus Services is a team of experts responsible for providing the Saint Paul University community with quality services in a timely fashion. We strive to continuously improve the facilities while sustaining a positive environment that promotes excellence in teaching, research and professional formation as part of the local, national and international academic community.
Campus Services is responsible for the majority of services for the Saint Paul University campus. This includes:
- Facilities development
- Building maintenance and cleaning
- Utilities and energy management
- Landscape and grounds maintenance
- Security services and emergency planning
- Recycling and waste management
- Printing and mailing services (Multiservices Centre)
- Conference services
Where to find us
The Campus Services office is located on the lower level of Laframboise Hall in Room 153.
Our Office Hours
The office is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.