Call for papers: "An identity to build; an intimacy to live; a challenge for families"
The Sisters of Our Lady of the Cross Chair in Christian Family Studies and the Institut de Pastorale des Dominicains à Montréal cordially invite you to the 2013 conference titled An identity to build; an intimacy to live; a challenge for families.
The conference will be held at Saint Paul University, 223 Main Street, Ottawa, on October 3, 4 and 5, 2013.
We are delighted to invite you – professors, researchers, therapists, and spiritual caregivers to present workshops on the following topics:
1) Challenges for the family,
2) Challenges for couples,
3) Challenges for men,
4) Challenges for women, and
5) Challenges for the Church and family issues.
Languages: The conference will take place in English and French.
Workshop time: 75 minutes (50 minutes of presentation and 25 minutes of discussion)
Deadline: For workshop proposal: May 31, 2013
For questions about the conference, please contact us at the following address:
Research Chair, Sisters of Our Lady of the Cross on the Christian Family
Telephone: 613-236-1393 ext. 2438
- Call for Nominations: 2015 - 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award
- Saint Paul University to offer Master’s and Licentiate in Canon Law in Australia
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.