Call for Nominations: 2013 Alumna/Alumnus of the Year
We await your nominations!
The Saint Paul University Alumni Association encourages and supports the tremendous achievements of its graduates by recognizing inspiring talent, effort and influence locally and worldwide. It does so through the annual presentation of the Alumna/Alumnus of the Year Award established in 1993.
The award recognizes the outstanding achievement of one of our alumni members within the last year. Consideration is given to alumni who have contributed greatly to their community, in their work environment, church and or society in general or who have been recognized locally, provincially, nationally or internationally; a person whose values most reflect values congruent with the mission of Saint Paul University in the following areas of their life and work: knowledge, spirituality, excellence, understanding, respect, integrity and community.
This year’s award ceremony will be held on September 20th. During this special evening, the honoured recipient will receive an elegant keepsake and his or her name will be entered in the Book of Honour.
We invite you to nominate a person who meets the following criteria:
- all nominees must be Saint Paul University graduates;
- graduates of diploma and certificate programs are also eligible;
- posthumous nominations are not accepted;
- nominations for sitting politicians are not accepted;
- recipients of Saint Paul University honorary degrees are not eligible unless they also hold a degree obtained through academic studies;
- current members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors are not eligible.
Deadline for receipt of 2013 nominations is April 30th, 2013. Please send your nominations stating your reasons to the attention of :
Mr. Jean Pigeon, Director
Alumni and Development Office
- SPU will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2015
- Participate in a National Survey!
- 2016 Capital Educators' Award! Nominate an outstanding professor today!
- Congratulations to Scarlett Yvette Rodrigues Silvestre, recipient of a $7200 scholarship from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Saint Paul University celebrates mass of the conversion of Saint Paul, feast day of the University's patron saint