Beyond Religious Tolerance - Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub -Saharan Africa
Beyond Religious Tolerance
- Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub-Saharan Africa
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cardinal John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan,
Archbishop of Abuja, Nigeria
Biblical scholar, 2012 International Pax Christi Peace Laureate; 2012 nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize; Past President of the Christian Association of Nigeria; Past-President of the Synod of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar, member of the International Theological Commission, Joint Chair of the African Inter-Faith Council.
- A Half Century after Dei Verbum: What’s Happening in Biblical Studies?
- Invitation: Poster session
- Public Lecture on the World Bank's New Environmental and Social Standards
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute