Beyond Religious Tolerance - Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub -Saharan Africa
Beyond Religious Tolerance
- Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub-Saharan Africa
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cardinal John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan,
Archbishop of Abuja, Nigeria
Biblical scholar, 2012 International Pax Christi Peace Laureate; 2012 nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize; Past President of the Christian Association of Nigeria; Past-President of the Synod of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar, member of the International Theological Commission, Joint Chair of the African Inter-Faith Council.
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation
- Panel Discussion on Genocide - Duty to Remember and the Rebuilding of Nations
- Aboriginal Pastoral Ministry Leadership Program
- Intercultural Formation Program for Priests and Religious Coming to Minister in Canada