Beyond Religious Tolerance - Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub -Saharan Africa
Beyond Religious Tolerance
- Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub-Saharan Africa
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cardinal John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan,
Archbishop of Abuja, Nigeria
Biblical scholar, 2012 International Pax Christi Peace Laureate; 2012 nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize; Past President of the Christian Association of Nigeria; Past-President of the Synod of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar, member of the International Theological Commission, Joint Chair of the African Inter-Faith Council.
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)
- Launch of the Calendar of documents of Canadian interest in the Archives and Libraries of Rome (1622–1922)
- Glasmacher Conference: René Girard: His Life, His Work, His Impact
- Being a Church of Mercy - Conference - How do we put mercy at the core of a Christian life?