Beyond Religious Tolerance - Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub -Saharan Africa
Beyond Religious Tolerance
- Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub-Saharan Africa
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cardinal John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan,
Archbishop of Abuja, Nigeria
Biblical scholar, 2012 International Pax Christi Peace Laureate; 2012 nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize; Past President of the Christian Association of Nigeria; Past-President of the Synod of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar, member of the International Theological Commission, Joint Chair of the African Inter-Faith Council.
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today - The Decree on the Eastern Churches, Fifty Years Later
- Symposium - ''The Global Cry of the People: Mining Extracting and Justice''
- Noon Seminars on the Practice of Conflict Engagement: Flowers of Trauma-Healing
- OPEN HOUSE 2014!
- Exhibit - Audacity and perseverance: The legacy of the Oblats O.M.I.