Beyond Religious Tolerance - Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub -Saharan Africa
Beyond Religious Tolerance
- Building Bridges of Inclusion in our World: Reflection on Muslim -Christian Relations in Sub-Saharan Africa
4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Cardinal John Olorunfemi Onaiyekan,
Archbishop of Abuja, Nigeria
Biblical scholar, 2012 International Pax Christi Peace Laureate; 2012 nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize; Past President of the Christian Association of Nigeria; Past-President of the Synod of Episcopal Conferences of Africa and Madagascar, member of the International Theological Commission, Joint Chair of the African Inter-Faith Council.
- Meet and Greet for Future Saint Paul University Students
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Building Hospitable Communities for Aging: Challenge and Opportunities
- Celebration of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- Liturgical Catechesis: A Pilgrimage through Sunday Eucharist (gathering the Body of Christ)