Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
Published by Les Presses de l’Université Laval and translated by Professor Raymond Laprée, the book Manifester en démocratie. L’approche du respect mutuel is intended for all those involved in a demonstration, so that their actions become a proactive exercise of a healthy democracy. This concept was born in the field and was developed with those involved in demonstrations: protestors, police forces, representatives targeted by demonstrations, the media, and the public, as up-close or more distanced observers.
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today
- SPU to Host a Public Lecture by André Marin, Ombudsman of Ontario
- Saint Paul University conferring a Doctorate Honoris Causa to Father Gustavo Gutiérrez
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award
- Seminar on Psychology and Admission to Sacred Orders and Consecrated Life