Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
Published by Les Presses de l’Université Laval and translated by Professor Raymond Laprée, the book Manifester en démocratie. L’approche du respect mutuel is intended for all those involved in a demonstration, so that their actions become a proactive exercise of a healthy democracy. This concept was born in the field and was developed with those involved in demonstrations: protestors, police forces, representatives targeted by demonstrations, the media, and the public, as up-close or more distanced observers.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose