Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
Published by Les Presses de l’Université Laval and translated by Professor Raymond Laprée, the book Manifester en démocratie. L’approche du respect mutuel is intended for all those involved in a demonstration, so that their actions become a proactive exercise of a healthy democracy. This concept was born in the field and was developed with those involved in demonstrations: protestors, police forces, representatives targeted by demonstrations, the media, and the public, as up-close or more distanced observers.
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.
- The Library Offers Students the Opportunity to Borrow Books
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”