Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
Published by Les Presses de l’Université Laval and translated by Professor Raymond Laprée, the book Manifester en démocratie. L’approche du respect mutuel is intended for all those involved in a demonstration, so that their actions become a proactive exercise of a healthy democracy. This concept was born in the field and was developed with those involved in demonstrations: protestors, police forces, representatives targeted by demonstrations, the media, and the public, as up-close or more distanced observers.
- Professor Catherine Clifford giving an interview to Vatican Radio in Rome.
- Course offered in 2014 - Johannine Literature
- Reading the Bible with a critical eye
- Honoring the recipients of the Governor General’s Academic Medals!
- Publishing of a collection of essays edited by the Rector and professors at SPU!