Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
Published by Les Presses de l’Université Laval and translated by Professor Raymond Laprée, the book Manifester en démocratie. L’approche du respect mutuel is intended for all those involved in a demonstration, so that their actions become a proactive exercise of a healthy democracy. This concept was born in the field and was developed with those involved in demonstrations: protestors, police forces, representatives targeted by demonstrations, the media, and the public, as up-close or more distanced observers.
- Appointment of a Chief Librarian
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!