AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
Do you want to pursue your university studies in French? You may be eligible for one of 25 merit scholarships of $5,000 to cover your first year’s tuition fees at Saint-Paul University.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- be registered at an immersion high school and about to start your first year of a French language university program in 2013–2014;
- demonstrate excellent academic performance;
- be ready to undertake a community service project during your first year of university;
- fill out a brief survey on your experience at the end of the school year.
The application closing date is July 2nd, 2013.
The final selection of scholarship recipients should be made by July 15th, 2013.
For more information, please visit the AUFC website at www.aufc.ca
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation