AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
Do you want to pursue your university studies in French? You may be eligible for one of 25 merit scholarships of $5,000 to cover your first year’s tuition fees at Saint-Paul University.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- be registered at an immersion high school and about to start your first year of a French language university program in 2013–2014;
- demonstrate excellent academic performance;
- be ready to undertake a community service project during your first year of university;
- fill out a brief survey on your experience at the end of the school year.
The application closing date is July 2nd, 2013.
The final selection of scholarship recipients should be made by July 15th, 2013.
For more information, please visit the AUFC website at www.aufc.ca
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun