AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
Do you want to pursue your university studies in French? You may be eligible for one of 25 merit scholarships of $5,000 to cover your first year’s tuition fees at Saint-Paul University.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- be registered at an immersion high school and about to start your first year of a French language university program in 2013–2014;
- demonstrate excellent academic performance;
- be ready to undertake a community service project during your first year of university;
- fill out a brief survey on your experience at the end of the school year.
The application closing date is July 2nd, 2013.
The final selection of scholarship recipients should be made by July 15th, 2013.
For more information, please visit the AUFC website at www.aufc.ca
- Call for Nominations: 2015 - 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award
- Saint Paul University to offer Master’s and Licentiate in Canon Law in Australia
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.