A College and University Diploma in Four Years: It’s Possible!
Agreement signed between Saint Paul University, La Cité and Collège Boréal
Ottawa, February 1, 2017–To help college students make the transition to university studies, Saint Paul University, La Cité and Collège Boréal today signed a new framework agreement formalizing the systematic granting of university credits to graduates of programs offered at La Cité and Collège Boréal.
Thanks to this new agreement, which affects four Saint Paul University programs (B.A. in Social Communication, B.A. in Conflict Studies, B.A. in Public Ethics, and B.A. in Human Relations and Spirituality), graduates of La Cité and Collège Boréal can take advantage of 32 new agreements leading to university studies. Furthermore, 4 existing agreements will be enriched.
From left to right : Daniel Giroux, president, Collège Boréal, Lise Bourgeois, president, La Cité, and Chantal Beauvais, rector, Saint Paul University.
- Call for papers - Flight to Freedom: the Canadian Refugee Experience Since 1957
- Saint Paul University receives a $2.5 million donation for its new Providence School of Transformative Leadership and Spirituality
- Summer School in Social Innovation
- SPU receives $3.2 million donation to build a new Student Life Centre
- Participate in a National Survey!