A new program for September 2013! Continuing Education – Integrative Peacebuilding
Designed for government and IO/NGO personnel, this program emphasizes an integrative approach to international missions and is intended for those deploying to operational environments.
Over the course of 10 months, five theoretically based and experientially oriented modules will be given using a hybrid approach: a weekend workshop followed by six weeks of online instruction, with a two-week break between each module.
Discussions, scenarios and case studies on the Horn of Africa theme will occur throughout, while allowing candidates to complete their program without leaving the workplace.
For further details, please visit our webpage.
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”