A new program for September 2013! Continuing Education – Integrative Peacebuilding
Designed for government and IO/NGO personnel, this program emphasizes an integrative approach to international missions and is intended for those deploying to operational environments.
Over the course of 10 months, five theoretically based and experientially oriented modules will be given using a hybrid approach: a weekend workshop followed by six weeks of online instruction, with a two-week break between each module.
Discussions, scenarios and case studies on the Horn of Africa theme will occur throughout, while allowing candidates to complete their program without leaving the workplace.
For further details, please visit our webpage.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose