A new program for September 2013! Continuing Education – Integrative Peacebuilding
Designed for government and IO/NGO personnel, this program emphasizes an integrative approach to international missions and is intended for those deploying to operational environments.
Over the course of 10 months, five theoretically based and experientially oriented modules will be given using a hybrid approach: a weekend workshop followed by six weeks of online instruction, with a two-week break between each module.
Discussions, scenarios and case studies on the Horn of Africa theme will occur throughout, while allowing candidates to complete their program without leaving the workplace.
For further details, please visit our webpage.
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- SPU Professors are Capital Educators' Awards Finalists 2014!
- Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
- Saint Paul University celebrates its graduates and the close of an exceptional academic year!
- Saint Paul University to host international conference on nonviolence!