A new program for September 2013! Continuing Education – Integrative Peacebuilding
Designed for government and IO/NGO personnel, this program emphasizes an integrative approach to international missions and is intended for those deploying to operational environments.
Over the course of 10 months, five theoretically based and experientially oriented modules will be given using a hybrid approach: a weekend workshop followed by six weeks of online instruction, with a two-week break between each module.
Discussions, scenarios and case studies on the Horn of Africa theme will occur throughout, while allowing candidates to complete their program without leaving the workplace.
For further details, please visit our webpage.
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.
- The Library Offers Students the Opportunity to Borrow Books
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy