New at Saint Paul University – Register and choose your courses online!
As of May 22, 2013, students at Saint Paul University who have been admitted to the Fall 2013 semester can register and choose their courses online.
If students have any questions or comments about using the new online registration service, they should send an email to email@example.com.
Students who have a problem with their password should contact Computer and Telecommunications Services.
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation