$5,000 Filles de la Sagesse Bursary to support Canadian women studying at Saint Paul University
The Filles de la Sagesse have made available another $5,000 bursary this year (2013-2014)! Applications will be accepted until February 10, 2014. Please contact Chantal Ruel for the application form, or find it here.
The religious community Les Filles de la Sagesse are pleased to offer a bursary to support Canadian women studying at Saint Paul University. Applications will be considered in light of the candidates’ contribution to: 1) promotion of the analysis of social systems and their impact on women and children, in order to engender respectful and just relationships with all humankind and with the planet earth; or 2) contributions to initiatives for the resolution of conflicts of which women and children are victims, or to research in connection with aid or counselling; or 3) research bearing on to problems related to the place of women in society or church; or 4) exploring ways of promoting a culture centred on wisdom.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose