SSHRC doctoral fellowship of $40,000 awarded to a Saint Paul University student
The Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) has awarded a doctoral fellowship to Rémi Lepage, Faculty of Theology, in its 2012–2013 competition.
The fellowship is for a research project entitled Rites et pluralisme culturel: l'agent ritualisé chez Catherine Bell. The fellowship is for $40,000 over a two-year period.
- International meeting in Vienna for the international research project “Four Disjunctions: Church Renewal in a Secular Age”
- Creation of the Research Chair for Religious History of Canada
- Catherine Clifford’s recent book receives two significant awards
- AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
- Saint Paul University is pleased to host the 6th Meeting of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning