The computer lab in room 1144A of Guigues Hall is available by reservation for computer-related training classes. Priority for reserving the room is given to Saint Paul University professors who need the assistance of computers in their classes.
Our lab is equipped with:
- 19 computers including the trainer's (Windows XP Pro)
- LCD projector
- a shared laser printer
- Internet access
- a courtesy phone within the lab
- software installed:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Internet Explorer
- Adobe Reader
Please take note that the computers in the lab are protected so that any documents stored will be removed when the computer is shut down. Please save your documents on a USB flash drive before shutting down your computer. CTS is not responsible for the loss or deletion of any documents on the computer lab workstations.
Renting to outside groups
The lab is also available for rent to outside groups:
- a technician can be made available at an additional rate.
- Saint Paul University is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the Parliament buildings in Canada’s capital
- access to the Café Paulo, conveniently located on the same floor, where participants can relax during their break; equipped with microwave ovens, fridge and snack/drink dispensers
- on-campus cafeteria as well as a choice of restaurants a short walking distance from the University
To reserve the computer lab, please visit our Rooms booking page.
Contact us to ensure computer systems meet your requirements.